rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Waking up faster in the morning?

Waking up faster in the morning?

Thank you everyone for the advice. I will change my habits. You guys are right. Im not really a child anymore. Because I woke up at noon today I will crash around 3 and hopefully wake up at nine.

The 90 minute thing didn't work out too well. I wake up naturally at different intervals. I know that I need 8 hours every night because I do make up for lack of sleep by sleeping extra the next day, so I will try to turn this into a more constant thing.

Also I go to sleep with my phone in my hand every night. I know this is bad but will I have it have the same effect if i start reading physical books in bed instead every night? I usually read a bit, go to bed, check economic indicators/current events on my phone. That way when I wake up Im already ahead of the curve for my classes/daily interactions.

Water is good advice because I honestly like drink 8-16 oz a day at most (water fountains). Just bought a 36 oz. bottle and will force myself to finish it twice a day.

Messages In This Thread