rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with girls who flake?

How do you deal with girls who flake?

Quote: (03-31-2014 09:27 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2014 09:05 AM)Incognito Wrote:  

Now, 1 flake a day is already terrible and annoying, but I have been flaked two times now in 1 day. I'm very angry but I know being emotional will not work on these flakers.

How do you guys deal with the flake?

Greetings,

No need to get angry, get your emotional state in order, read Giovonny's posts on control of emotions. You should be non-reactive to when a girl flakes because you have another one lined up.

How Do I deal with flakes, reschedule , sometimes they do have a genuine problem and try rescheduling.

Double book dates, If one flakes other one comes and if both show up you flake on one.

Stack Dates: If you have a day off, stack all your dates , Brunch date 11:00, Late Lunch 2:00 PM, Pre-drinks at 6, another one around 9. hope fully one of them will bounce to your place from bar and you know the rest.

Go out to game not date: When you go out to meet your date, you re lready dressed up, sit at the bar may be the venue next door to the one you selected , have a drink and spit game at veterans.

This past weekend I had one date flake on friday but rescheduled to saturday and I had already lined up 3 dates on saturday. Brunch date showed up and after brunch we bounced to apt for champagne and did the dirty [Image: smile.gif] , I delayed the late Lunch (flake from sat) date to 3:00 for coffee and cake and met up with second date, she didn't bounce back to apt. third date flaked and I cancelled the 4th date as I was satisfied from nutting and went out with my brother and had a nice meal and called it a day.

Bottom line Numbers Game , Just like Approaches if one girl is non-responsive, there are 10 other that you can approach, One date falkes, there are 10 other that are in the pipeline that will pan out.

Thanks for the post, can you link me to the Giovonny post? I can't find it.

Messages In This Thread