rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting roadblock: can't escalate to kissing?

Hitting roadblock: can't escalate to kissing?

After last night it's been 4 times in a row and I'm getting frustrated. Need a little help.

It would always go like this: I invite a girl to dance then transfer to my house. Or I ask them to go to my house to dance. They come, no hassle. We have great fun dancing, getting physical and stuff. I could kino all over them. I also make us drinks (though 1 might not be enough to get her tipsy. I need to up the ante)

Then we would be on my couch, talking while caressing and stuff. But when I go in for the kiss they playfully refuse. I play it cool then try again later. No success. Then I got hit with the "I have a bf" to which I was like "so what?" or in another case "You are a player, no? You really like girls and go for what you want" "Of course I do! I aint gay" (I posted this on the player-zone thread) After which I try again and again, each time pretending like she never rejects me. No avail.

None of the girls got uncomfortable or offended. But it's getting frustrating. I feel like I'm wasting my time for nothing.

If they all do the same thing then the problem must be my game. What do I need to focus on to move things forward? I'm very good at negging, teasing and maintaining a strong frame. All the girls tell me the same thing at the end "You are so persistent!" which is starting to feel like cockteasing now.

There must be something I'm missing.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread