rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian feminists are taking their clothes off again

Brazilian feminists are taking their clothes off again

Quote: (04-07-2014 06:40 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Guys...

Safado, have you heard here in SP a man ejaculated in a woman inside the subway at the rush hour? He also tried to pull her pants off.
The men inside the subway started to hit him hard.

At the police office he said he couldn't hold any longer. He grabbed her hand too. More than 20 men where arrested due rape acusations (with whitnessess)

This is why I think the campaign got popular. Something that happens everyday got even more serious. This is not "drunk rape" he said, she said. There are some creepy men organizing themselves to attack women on Facebook here in São Paulo at the rush hour, inside the poorest neighborhoods using the trains wagons. Look up for "Encoxada", "encoxar", etc... =[

Some guys are kind enough although the fuzz at rush hour to be as far as they can from you. Others, not really and they are horny (been through it). I hit them hard with my elbow. Some women are in shame to say something and things go backfire (to be bullied by people or even the guy, following them until home)

That said, don't think this a feminazi event. There are some really fucked up things going on at least in my city.

Thanks for the on ground insight - very helpful to have in this thread.

Messages In This Thread