rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucking an EX oppurtunity

Fucking an EX oppurtunity

Now that I think about it I probably did play it to cool, it looks she wanted to hangout that night.

Incidentally, she snapchats me last night real quick, I teased about being rude and not responding to my text. She played dumb saying "what text". I said about meeting up, text me.

I'm almost positive she was snapchatting me while her ex/or current bf went to the bathroom. She probably deleted the text I originally sent her. I don't have any remorse or regrets if she's still with him and starts fucking me.

She then blows my phone up this morning (i ignored it). Then call her about 10 minutes later.

She kept rambling about her job blah blah blah. I cut her off and went straight into asking her what's her schedule look like. I told her I need a for sure answer because my time is important. So she said she's down to come over tonight.

My whole goal is just to smash her out, perhaps keep her in rotation.

You're all right, she's seeking validation and I shouldn't play the game.

Of course if she's blowing up my phone to hangout then I'll do myself the favor and take advantage of it.

If she doesn't end up hanging out with me tonight no big deal, I've got other plans I can work with since I overbooked today anyways [Image: smile.gif]

A flake isn't worth chasing anyways, besides I'm the prize she wants. She'll have to come get it, if not, forget her.

Messages In This Thread