rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does "hooking up" actually mean?

What does "hooking up" actually mean?

"Hooking up" technically means anything from first base on. I feel like I heard it used most in high school when people were having sex less, and just making out with a girl was considered something worth talking about.

That being said, nowadays I think there is a trend to measure one's game based on notch count, which I don't think is the best idea. Let's say for example you go out and pull a 9 home, but don't end up banging her due to LMR and she gives you a BJ instead. Is this considered a failure? Fuck no. 1) Because you pulled a model caliber girl out of the venue, which in of itself is an accomplishment, and 2) Because you got your nut, which is the end goal anyway. Who knows, you may bang her on the first "date" the next week.

The point here, and especially when you are new to this, is that you can't measure success in the game based on sex alone. You have to look at it as a journey, and treat every small victory as making you a stronger player. If a guy is a virgin and starts making out with a Victoria's Secret model in some club, that is an accomplishment. Regardless if he got the bang or not, it is indicative of an improved level of game. So instead of looking at it as some kind of notch tally, just have fun with it and appreciate the small victories you have. Before you know it, those small victories will turn into bigger ones, and sex with a higher caliber of girls will come naturally.

Messages In This Thread