rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does "hooking up" actually mean?

What does "hooking up" actually mean?

As I progress in Game, I step back and look at how other guys foolishly use the word "hooking up" when talking about girls.

A buddy of mine is a good-looking actor and was talking about a hot actress he was working with. They had "hooked up" and I kept saying how great it is after that hurdle has been breached. We kept talking and he expressed how he'd arrange situations in which him and this girl would hang out out after a cast part or over drinks with mutual friends...just to spend one on one time with her. It seemed silly how he was creating these scenarios.

Eventually I asked, "Dude, you already had sex with her, what's the big deal? You have her number, go out for a bite or a drink and take her home afterward."

To which he said, "Oh, we didn't have sex."

"But you said you hooked up."

"I meant that we made out, and we were drunk and she gave me a blow job.

"Oh."

And now his story (and thirst) made things a lot clearer. In high school and college "hooking up" could mean anything from making out to banging. Now that my friends and I are well into our 20s, the idea of "hooking up" should ONLY be synonymous with sex. Blowjobs are fun too, but more as an appetizer before the main dish.

I've learned from my mistakes not to talk to much about Game and Red Pill values with guy friends who aren't ready, but it cracks me up how people speak with great pride how they had a "drunken make out" as if they won the lottery.

If it's not the pussy lottery they're referring to, I don't see any point in sharing the conquests.

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Messages In This Thread