rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question about nationality and sexual responsiveness

Question about nationality and sexual responsiveness

First ,this is my initial post on this forum.I have been lurking for awhile and I find this to be a most informative group of like minded people.

So to introduce myself I am a 58 yoa black chiropractor living in the Atlanta Ga area.I am in the process of getting out of a very long marriage and am wanting to get back into the dating scene ASAP after the legal stuff is handled.

I tend to like all atractive women but something about foreign woman goes it for me ,maybe the accent. To be more specific I find tall blue eyed blondes my "weak spot" . So I am looking at Europe(West or East) types.

But at this time I am open to any nationality.

But I do have a question. I have never seen any discussion anywhere
on the differences, if any, in the sexual responsiveness of women in different countries;are some hornier, are some more shy but once warmed up can go for hours, do some love oral sex(giving or receiving), do some like anal more(is that a Brazilian myth?), do some tend to be more or less dominant in bed?

I have zero experience and would like to start a discussion.

Thanks in advance for the answers and I plan to be an active member
of this board.

Peace

CSW

PS I just noticed, I AM NOT UNEMPLOYED!!!(smile).I am the Chiropratic Director of a large
clinic just south of the Atlanta Airport.I will have to change that.

Messages In This Thread