rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney Datasheet 2014 by Biologist

Sydney Datasheet 2014 by Biologist

These Australia threads always end up rehashing the same points over and over. Being 6 ft and complaining about height here is laughable though, this isn't The Netherlands: "In 2011-12, the average Australian man (18 years and over) was 175.6 cm tall" Restrict yourself to young men and it's statistically impossible for their average height to be anywhere over 5'10. We're broadly in line with the U.K and the USA, which makes sense since its more or less the same gene pool with the same living standards.

One important thing we didn't really mention though is that Australian guys aren't as afraid to approach as men from Europe or North America, which no doubt increases women here's entitlement. I think Australia overall is relatively masculine culture (I saw some graph from a Management paper that rated Australia as the most masculine Western culture and Scandinavia the least), which unfortunately extends to the women too and not just men. All in all I'm looking forward to spending most of next year in Europe...

Messages In This Thread