rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

Quote: (08-10-2016 11:20 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2016 08:41 AM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

There is a vitamin E supplement called Toco Sorb. It is made by Jarrow. I started taking it for reasons other than hair loss. About a year in, I noticed my hair was growing faster. The hair I lost didn't come back though, but my remaining hair had noticeably stronger growth. Turns out this is a side effect of the supplement. It takes 12 to 18 months of taking it for the effects to become apparent.

Did you take 1 pill per day for over a year? What was your basis on measuring the strength of growth? Pictures? Feel?

I started taking it about 3 years ago to improve my cholesterol numbers (I take it with other supplements). I noticed my hair growing a bit thicker and I had to get it cut more often. The woman who cuts my hair noticed it as well. The improvement was noticeable but not dramatic.

Here is a study on the stuff

http://www.michaelmooney.net/StudyTocotr...Growth.pdf

I tried double the dose for a while just to see if I got additional hair growth. There was no change so I went back to 1 pill per day.

Messages In This Thread