rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever notice that men are portrayed as...

Ever notice that men are portrayed as...

stupid on tv commercials? Especially white men?

We can't seem to buy dairy queen without getting our tongue stuck in a blender, we can't buy diamonds because we are culturally ignorant sloths who need help, we need penis pills because we need bigger cocks, a better car, our kids are unhappy with the cars we have (toyota sienna commercial), on and on. As a matter of fact on nearly every commercial I see now a white boy is being owned by his wife. Just today a local jewelry commercial had the wife of the owner in a skit where the wife had the husband tied up and duct taped so he (the owner of the store) couldn't speak) and her (the trophy wife) could "offer a sale that steve can't argue with" (since he's tied up, hardee har)!

The emasculation of men continues. The American media continues to pander to the purses of the American woman because THE AMERICAN MAN HAS LOST ALL CONTROL OVER HIS OWN HOUSE HOLD. There is a dairy queen commercial where an 8 year old girl is with her mother. A nearby 8 year old boy "sends over" a blizzard. The 8 year old girl accepts the treat from the DQ worker and nods at the boy. She then turns to her mother and says "it's like shootin' fish in a barrel" and laughs. NOW you tell ME....have the men in this country completey fallen the fuck off or am I the crazy one?

If I'd have a commercial where I "tied my wife up so I could make the deals and she was subdued as not to interfere" My place would be run out of business. If I had a commercial where I claimed women were only good for making sandwiches and pouring slushies, i'd be castrated.

This is the problem in FEMarica....too many American men have become subservient pussies. This feminist man-abuse media is yet another wedge that will drive talented American dudes overseas....mark my words.

Messages In This Thread