rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Electronic Trophy Case: Taping Your Bangs

Electronic Trophy Case: Taping Your Bangs

I don't know about you guys, but I regret not getting a lot things on tape over the years. Sure, you can't capture EVERYTHING (and you'd be a goddamn idiot to spend all your time trying to record things rather than LIVING them), but it wouldn't hurt to have some of your slays recorded--purely for your private use and electronic trophy case. I wouldn't pull an upload-your-girls-to-the-Internet dick move. Even my non-principled-ass has SOME decency.

Having said that, I HAVE recorded some of my action with more formal "girlfriends." I have G-rated stills of most everyone, some PG-13 stills of some, and some hardcore video with a few girlfriends. I basically achieved that by pulling the camera out and insisting I wouldn't do "anything" with the video--basically going through the Honest-Abe front door. In the future, I'm considering a more surreptitious approach.

Do any of you record your bangs? What technique/approach/equipment to do use? How do you respond to objections? Etc.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread