rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trinidad

Trinidad

Man, I wish I knew that the RooshV archives were back before going to Trinidad over Christmas, or I would have skipped after reading this. Long story short, everything reported here a decade ago is still accurate: low social trust, closed off social circles, not much volume outside of Carnival.

---

I visited Port-of-Spain from December 21-24, 2022. I always had good experiences with Trinis in New York City and was curious to see what the country was like for game.

Unfortunately, I concluded that cold approach isn’t really feasible in Trinidad. Though the population is 1.4 million, it’s spread out throughout the country rather than being concentrated in one major cities. This means that the most important city, Port-of-Spain, doesn’t have enough volume for cold approach, with only 80,000 people.

There are other, bigger cities than Port-of-Spain: Chaguanas and San Fernando, but I was told they don’t have nearly the amount of nightlife as Port-of-Spain does, and nightlife is the one form of game that is at least somewhat viable.

Trinidad is also a small island, so everyone knows each other. People tend to stick in their social circles, and while they’re overall receptive to outsiders, there seems to be some sort of shame around hooking up outside the social circle for most women.

Finally, the country is low-trust and generally perceived as high-crime, so people aren’t as open as they could be towards strangers.

I discourage anyone from visiting Trinidad solely for the purposes of Game, but if you must, here’s what to know:

The Women

Ethnically, Trinis are Indo-Caribbean, Afro-Caribbean, or a mix of the two. I had a taxi driver who told me that Indos were more into white guys, but I can’t confirm that to be the case based on my small sample size. In any case, the women are interesting-looking and have great asses.

The overall quality of women was low. Trinidad and Tobago has one of the highest obesity rates in the world (though not as high as my native United States), and it’s the rare country where women are fatter than the men.

More importantly, though, I saw very few top-end women (7.5+). Only a couple the entire time I was there. Either they’ve emigrated to other countries, they don’t go out, or they’re stuck in social circles.

Overall, the women were very receptive, fun, and feminine. I had multiple girls whose friends/family members winged me and encouraged me to swap numbers with my target.

Daygame

Daygame isn’t really possible. Trinidad has major car culture, and everyone drives anywhere. There aren’t really any districts in Port-of-Spain with enough foot traffic to make daygame viable. The highest-volume area is Charlotte St, the market street downtown, but it’s mostly filled with lower-class people.

Nightgame

Nightgame is your best bet to make something out of Port-of-Spain. The majority of the action happens in Woodbrook, a neighborhood in the West.

The majority of the action happens along Ariapita Avenue, or “The Avenue”. There’s a stretch of about a dozen bars which have some action every day of the week, but weekends are probably 3-4x the weekday volume as people pack the venues and even party on the sidewalk and street.

Key venues:

- Minibar – mostly a pregame/food spot.
- Pub House – consistently the most packed venue.
- Frankies – was talked about enough, but I thought it sucked.
- The Deck – higher-class sit-down joint. Never gets packed. Good date venue.

Venues where I have never seen a decent set:

- Smokey and Bunty
- 63 Lounge
- Habana

Turning north, you’ll find Abbioco, which is a wood-fired pizza restaurant that turns into a club on Friday nights. They’ll claim $200 TTD entry, but I was able to sweet talk the doorman into letting me in. It’s very Indo-centric and almost everyone is in social circle and at tables. I think it would be difficult to pull from.

Continue north to One Woodbrook Place, a luxury building with a bunch of restaurants and some bars outside. The bars are mostly sit-down places, but they can be gamed. There’s a club called Residence which is open Thursday-Saturday. Thursday are free and you can message them to get on the guest list other days.

I also heard of Ibiza Nightclub, but didn’t have the chance to go.

Online Game

Tinder is the only app used. I swiped through every girl on the island in three days, and I probably swiped right only about 20% of the time. Tinder has some really low-quality girls, some cuties, and pretty much no hotties.

I ended up with 11 matches after four days using the free version of Tinder.

Reposted from https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2022/...-trinidad/

Messages In This Thread