rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man who fathered 98 kids offers free sex service

Man who fathered 98 kids offers free sex service

Game recognised. Part of game is that even the most fugly of us can have success with women and this is guy is testament to that. He's carved out his own niche and while I'm sure he's fucked some less than attractive women, it's worked for him.

I've always wondered how child support laws work internationally... (if you're from the US, England, Australia etc and you knock up some lizard from Brazil, Ukraine or wherever, can the courts in your own country compel you to pay child support for your kid in a different country if the mother is not a citizen of your own country)

Particularly interesting on his website is the story of some guy who allegedly fathered over 500 children to various throughout England when their husbands were impotent after coming back from World War I: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-love.html

Messages In This Thread