rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day-gaming UK girls?

Day-gaming UK girls?

I don't post in this part of the forum much.

I live in the UK - and want to see what other UK guys feel.

I'm mostly a P4P guy myself - but I do find it interesting analysing the pick up scene in the UK.

Now - in my opinion - it seems most people in the UK hook up through social circles. Or as part of a group of friends that bumps into another group of people in a loud club.

And with everyone chatting together and getting drunk - a couple of people pair off and hook up.

That is how it seems to me - strange as it might seem my social circle never picked up many girls.

Another big draw is the Uni scene - where for most guys they pull more pussy than at any other time of their life.

Later on - dating work colleagues becomes a big factor.

---------------------

Now with the above as an overview - I am wondering how possible it is to pick up a chick who is sober whilst you are alone - when you don;t know her?

It seems to me that 'day game' type thinking won;t work for UK girls - since they are more paranoid about being stalked/attacked by creepy weirdos.

Whereas in other countries - people are more open to chatting to strangers. Particularly - if it is clear you are a tourist who is only in the country for a short while.

So - for those with experience of the UK - do you think it is possible to 'day- game' girls over here? I mean - I see tons of hot girls in Starbucks everyday. But - I have never seen anybody talk to them - apart from people who friends who already know them.

I just feel that UK people (particularly the wimminz) are not comfortable talking to strangers - unless they are drunk (not drinking - but actually drunk), trapped on university campus surrounded by friends for back-up - or if it is clear you part of a cool seeming group - and not some random psycho loner. Which is something a lot of UK chicks seems to worry about.

So - with all the above said - do you guys feel UK chicks are less welcoming to approaches from a complete stranger than the chicks in other countries?

Messages In This Thread