rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Early to Mid Game is the toughest part of game imo.

It will take the longest to master. It is the hook point. Once a newb is over approach anxiety and giving a fuck this is the sticking point for even advanced players. It is finding the right hook to get a girl to want to meet you again. This is something that you will spend the rest of your life trying to perfect.

The only other part of game some guys struggle with is closing, but that also gets easier much faster.

In fact if you read the more of the advanced game topics especially in Travel for all the advanced players revolves around early to mid game and convincing a girl to see them again. This is the part of Game that needs the absolute most calibration dependent on your environment and how the girl is acting towards you. This is where you turn Maybe's into Yes Girls and that is a True Player skill.

Don't be upset if your early to mid game takes longer to develop. You want to run into a Yes Girl who eyes light up when you approach and is just waiting to give her your phone number. That's what you really want for your first convert. This is why I keep saying get your approaches up. 100 is nothing. At 200-300 is when you should start expecting at least one close to bang if not bang itself.

Your approaches aren't detailed enough for members to know what is really going on.

Meet more RVF in person like you are and get them to critique. Good job on that.

Keeping this log keeps you disciplined to put up the numbers of approaches you are average what like 1 a day since you started so far? That isn't enough. Remember 100 is nothing.

That is like saying I want to be Jimi Hendrix after practicing guitar for an hour and a half. Are you fucking kidding me?

If you keep posting details more members will respect you and help and eventually you will get more members wanting to meet up. I am sure there are a bunch in NYC. If you show the effort and persevere you will get more and more in person help.

What I see glancing through seems like some poor target choice you keep getting cock blocked in day time type situations?

Target girls that are clearly alone and not in a huge hurry.

I hope you are socializing in the college scene while you still can hit some summer parties.

----

I will say this as an end note if 100 approaches seems like climbing Everest and 300 seems impossible, then maybe you should quit and just do online or go to the Phillipines and do online there those are the easy ways out.

And honestly if you aren't willing to put in the work they are your best choice for you mentally.

I would give yourself something like 6 months, if you can't get to 200 approaches and don't get a bang through all avenues, time to book a ticket to Manilla and pipeline the heaviest you ever have in your life.

That is my real advice and will most likely be the best for your mental health.

I hope to hear other RVFer's suggestions.

Hook up with Checkmat. Doesn't he day game in NYC? He made big improvements.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread