rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Approach 51
Whole foods hot, 9. Approached using one of Gio's approaches, except opposite. "This product sucks". Ended up stopping conversation. Saw her at checkout line, then initiated the convo again, holding her shoulder "Are you single?"
"No, (smiling). i have a bf" me a bit later "So were you just saying that, or were you being real?" "hahah 2.5 years now" small talk, ended
she ended up walking in front of me by 100 ft on the way back. didn't re-initiate a 3rd time

Texted 3 girls and 1 tinder conversation. tinder ended after 3 back and forths, trying to keep it witty, she stopped responding.. she was a 6... couldn't even get to logistics. i think tinder will soon be shutting down. i'm a 6 or 7, whatever - doesn't matter. not good looking enough for raw attraction...

1st girl i texted, my type. she's kinda prude. went like this: (8.5 according to friends)
"hey its xxx from central park"
Her: "Hey i totally forgot who you are"
Her: "I was kiddding btw, i definitely remmeber who you are. i don't think sarcasm gets across text"
so i text her "Hah nice. Whats your schedule look like this weekend?"
no response. critiques please?

Last 2 girls, text them "hey hosting a pre game, come by"
1 of them texts back "heyyy! sorry, we're have plans tonight, going to a boat party tonight. lets do something on a diff night!!"
didn't respond. wtf, i can't compete with that. they've only been in nyc for 2 weeks too, how the hell do you already get an invite to a boat party?

anyways, critiques always welcome. just be fucking ruthless. faster i get the first bang, the better. going out tonight.

standards are lowered. anything that gets the dick up. ridiculous, why am I being soo thirsty. because for the past 4 years, nothing.
If you're reading this, then please respond.. even if you don't know what advice to give. It helps.

Thanks travesty, gio, hzuwere, cobra, mental, hanz, l m mcoy, you don't go unnoticed

Messages In This Thread