rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Approach 22
I asked a girl to play darts with me. She was a classmate and turned out to be a great wingwomen. Unfortunately she's graduating so there goes that, but she was actually really helpful the entire night.

Approach 23
Ethnic girl and I pulled her to darts as well, I "taught" her and touched her and eventually brought her entire friend group over. Half of them left and I stopped chasing this one because her other friend was hotter.

Approach 24
She was the hotter ethnic girl. I essentially held her close and taught her how to throw a dart. I'm a really good teacher so both girls did really well. I had them have a competition between the 2 and I said I would buy the winner a drink. Thankfully the hotter one won!! So I bought her a drink...$7 WHAT...broke college student. Anyways her guys friends come back and literally push me out of the group. my conversational skills aren't that great and I tried to do the hey my name is XX and be alpha but lol I failed. It was shitty...

I went back and got the number, she smiled and gave it happily.

Approach 25
I got approached by a 10. I realized later she was a classmate of mine and she was out of my league. by far. We kept talking and touching, OMG, so sexy. literally perfect. To put it in perspective I would take her over a couple actresses like Katie Upton, etc or at least on same level.

Anyways last one I couldn't keep up with. She friend zoned me fast and then smirked when I went to shake her hand. FUCK ME. WHY THE FUCK DID I GO FOR THE HANDSHAKE. literally idiot...at least hug goddammit.

Anyways, what do I do for the 3rd approach? the one where I try to block out 2 of her friends coming in...and they were friend zoned. So when the 2 guys came up, I held out my hand, and the guy called me a begger..I played along with it but I basically debased myself... bad decision right? I should have never put my worth down..

Messages In This Thread