rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Good to hear. I’m glad things are moving forward for you.

Game: To be honest, I can give you a lot of tips on self-improvement and how to feel good about yourself but I’m a relative newbie to game myself due to logistical constraints. I think that advice should come from others. I still freeze when I talk to random women due to a lack of approach experience. That being said, I don’t think you should discount student groups. I always found comfort there in the guise of “social circle.” The trick is to “find out where the parties are” and run game there. It’s something I didn’t do much when I was in college but the few times I did, girls knew me and wanted my number(s) etc. Just putting your face out there consistently will get your results as long as you look good. See below.

Looks: Looking good is paramount. This not only includes wardrobe, but also the optimal hair style and facial hair configuration. Have you considered a goatee? Maybe try that and see the effect on your approaches. Also if your hair has a “plain” look, change it. For example, spike up your hair to stand out. I’m not saying punk rock, just spike it stylishly. Google will show you examples. See how your approaches respond and also how different it makes you feel.

Health: I’m not sure I told you about “myfitnesspal.” It’s a free app you can use to track your protein/carb intake etc. You should use it once you figure out (use google) how much protein you need beyond a “maintenance” level to get big. They say eat 1.5 – 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight to get bigger. That’s a LOT of protein. As a skinnier guy it’s really tough to eat more unless you’re religious about it. I still have a hard time. With your lifestyle, you can do it much easier than I can. As long as you’re doing this, you will see good results in the gym. Don’t waste too much time on cardio either.

I'm also sending you a PM.

Messages In This Thread