rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Quote: (03-23-2014 09:38 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

As for running into the same girls you need switch night venues, your other option is to day game at different times of day.

In a big college town you cannot be running out already. Every quarter, semester new blood comes in and out it is a beautiful thing. More girls turn 21 and are new to the bars everyday.

Yea, definitely went to the same venue twice. gotcha will do.

Approach 6
I went to a usual place for lunch, noticed this girl looking back in the line and we made eye contact. I approached her after she sat down and asked "Mind if I sit here?". I made the stupid mistake of sitting diagonal rather than across cuz it was small tables. Think my courtesy got in the way - our legs would have definitely been touching.

I asked her about herself, what she does, questioned things, natural conversation. I managed to talk to her for the entire lunch ~ 30 minutes. unfortunately got friend zoned...didn't know how to tease or turn it sexual and didn't try for fear of awkardness.

i was thinking about going for the number at the end, but she said it was nice meeting you blah blah and left before I could do it.

she gave me plenty material: studies long hours, graduating in 3 years, goes out, doesn't follow sports (made fun of her and taught her about march madness)

Suggestions to improve?

Messages In This Thread