rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Approach 1
Bar, a lot of older people that night.

First time really going out and buying a drink. An older hottie was standing in front of me playing a game. I opened with

Me: "I bet you $5 you can't make that"
She: "I've been playing this game for the past hour and haven't been able to" laughing
we start a little conversation, my friends jumps in. turns out she's waiting for her guy in the bathroom. guy/girl turn out to be really cool and extremely nice. kinda glad I didn't get hit too hard on the 1st one.

Approach 2
Approached first time cold in the daytime today. I made the mistake of going direct. This was done at a computer station setting, she was sitting a couple places down.

me: Hey I had to come over here and talk to you since I thought you were cute

Her: Okay? I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for anything right now, just got out of a LTR.

I ask her why, she responds, i ask her major and background she responds, I say bye and bounce.

Her: "Awww. Thank you for coming over" she could tell I was nervous.

My voice was shaking after the first sentence. I cursed myself out for the next 30 minutes... She was really nice about it, but that didn't matter.

Messages In This Thread