rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tumblr girl says she's trans-ethnic

Tumblr girl says she's trans-ethnic

Quote: (03-21-2014 12:24 AM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2014 11:38 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2014 11:31 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

I will admit I use the term, "trans-racial" to troll. Every time somebody brings up an argument about "trans-gender" people in a class I will blow them out of the water with my transgender troll. I tell them that I, "identify" most strongly as a black man.

that's it. im going to start telling the social justice inclined that im a gay Japanese toaster and anything otherwise is a display of hate and privilege

The only way to argue with stupid people is to beat them at their own game, stupidity.

Make sure to use the word, "bigot" liberally when they disagree with your identification as a gay Japanese toaster.

why do I need to imply that they are bigots? It should be obvious that they're bigots since only goodhearted people wouldn't refuse to recognize my mechinaphilia(make up word on the spot like it's been around for centuries).

and the sjw cut and paste model is so easily exploited

Messages In This Thread