rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medical student Elizabeth Raine(American) to auction her virginity for £240000 online

Medical student Elizabeth Raine(American) to auction her virginity for £240000 online

Quote:Quote:

Most virgins are much younger than you. What advice would you give to young girls who are thinking about selling their virginity?
I am so incredibly glad you asked this question! It is my strongest belief that young girls have no business whatsoever selling virginity. Even just a few years ago I would not have been prepared for this experience myself. I believe my mature age, advanced education, and financial independence are critical reasons why my virginity auction is okay, not to mention why my virginity is so rare. So, my advice to young girls: please girls, sit on the decision for a decade, or close to it. In the meantime, I would like to suggest you focus on your education (your most powerful asset), your career, and your personal growth, and try not to bother yourself too much with young boys….erhm men. At a much later date, if you are still a virgin and wish to sell your virginity, consider the decision very carefully, as it suits so very few women. Above all, you must know yourself extremely well, a virginity auction cannot compromise your value system, and you will need to be able to walk away from the experience with your self-worth entirely intact. Otherwise, it will never ever be worth it. However, if after all this you still believe the decision is right for you, then by all means go for it. I did!

Messages In This Thread