rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I play this right? Where to go from here?

Did I play this right? Where to go from here?

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't know if my attractiveness/game is as good as I act like/came across as saying it is, confidence has never been a problem for me. I probably think they are better than they actually are, but I've never been called ugly or a creep. I'm still about 30lbs overweight, but bring as large framed as I am it's not as bad as it could be, and in working on losing that.

Ocean, you are right. She should be used to weird schedules, so should be down with a random night get together. I guess the main thing I was worried about was probation and not being able to go out to bars/dance halls. Sorry if it seemed trollish, and I didn't proof read as well as I should have.

Eel, I've made the mistake of coming across needy/emotional when I was a youngin' and am very good about not doing it these days. Once bitten, twice shy and all that.

Again thanks for the input. It's nice to have a non biased opinion.

Messages In This Thread