rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shy Chinese girl says "I just wanna be a friend"

Shy Chinese girl says "I just wanna be a friend"

I met a cute Chinese girl at the coffee shop that is a block away from both of us. She's in the US for a couple months as a visiting student. Her English skills are pretty low.

First date, we had frozen yogurt. Chatted, some touching, I didn't go for a kiss because she seemed shy and I didn't have a good opportunity.
Second date, we went out to dinner, and I was hoping to get a drink into her, but she forgot her ID. So I brought her back to my apartment to have a little champagne. I put on some music and then started dancing with her. She seemed into it, and I kissed her. Then we started making out on my couch. She'd occasionally stop and have a look of bewilderment on her face, but otherwise she seemed to be enjoying my advances.

After I escalated a bit she started to look legitimately uneasy.
I didn't want to push too hard since she lives near me, so it won't be hard to make another opportunity.
So I walked her home.

Later she texted me saying that (1) she's Christian and a virgin and doesn't want to have sex before marriage, (2) she's confused and didn't know we were dating before tonight, (3) she just wants to be friends [Image: exclamation.gif]

Is this just some harmless "good girl" behavior, which I should ignore and plow through, or have my dreams of getting her naked just been given the death penalty?

Messages In This Thread