rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There are worse things than fatties(warning: disturbing imagery)

There are worse things than fatties(warning: disturbing imagery)

Female body builders. Are there guys out that actually date these women who aren't homosexual? How fucked up does a woman have to be in the head to do this? It's another form of bodily mutilation as far as I see it.

I'd rather smash land whales for the rest of my life than touch one of these. At least land whales are soft to the touch and "curvy" at the very least.

[Image: female-bodybuilder.jpg]

[Image: female-body-builder.jpg]

[Image: 13672.JPG]

Woman gives account of what it's like to go through this transformation:

http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/female-body...e-a-penis/

Quote:Quote:

The transition was so extreme she now dresses in men’s clothes so she isn’t mistaken for a man in drag and now avoids women’s toilets.
Modal Trigger

Armstrong says she no longer has any sex drive and doesn’t desire men or women.

“Now I look like a man and I hate it. Even my own mother has told me I’m not pretty any more,” she said. ”I don’t want to become a man, I just want to be normal. I stopped having any sort of sex drive for men. I tried having sex with a girl but that didn’t do anything for me either. So it’s not like it has turned me lesbian.”

Armstrong said she thought the drug would make her training more effective, but has now developed an addiction which has changed her body to such an extent even her GP asked if she was undergoing a sex change.

“I used to get a lot of attention from men. Now very few people find me attractive. But I can’t say I miss sex. I have no sex drive and I’m more insecure than ever,” she said.

Her clit also turned into a one inch penis.

Messages In This Thread