rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

Quote: (03-25-2014 01:31 AM)clever alias Wrote:  

somewhere along the way, americans began to feel like anyone who is not me is inherently out to fuck me. or that 5 minutes on google makes someone an expert. and then we politicized the fuck out of our science. someone's political leaning are now more important than educational background on nearly everything and we call ourselves "free thinkers?" after einstein published his theory of general relativity, nobody asked him if he voted for wilson or not. nobody said "wait, we cant trust this, its what the man wants us to think." instead, everyone said "wow this guys smarter than me, because i do not have a phd in theoretical physics, i might want to trust him" and einstein, likewise probably never said "i have a phd in theoretical physics, I don't care what my dentist says, fuck flossing."

Interesting that you cite Einstein for your point, one of the great free thinkers who fled to the U.S.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." Albert Einstein.

Everyone knew that Einstein did not vote for Wilson, because he lived in Germany until 1933. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Quote:

i would accept the majority opinion regarding vaccines because there is literally 0 evidence to do so otherwise.

At least a dozen books exist about the dangers of vaccines, not even counting thousands of articles. Far from zero evidence.

Messages In This Thread