rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

LOL at the prospect that some how vaccines which are brought to us 100% via crony and corrupt Government and Big Pharma whom have a long track record of hurting it's own for profit and power as some how being safe and legit. The premise behind vaccines makes sense, but these shots arn't the same you and I received as children. They are spiked with garbage in today's world as means to push profits and power.

We know Government and Big Agra is in collusion and makes us sick and fat via good.

We know Government and Big Education is in collusion to dumb us down an push useless degrees on us.

We know Government and Big Media is in collusion and force feed us propaganda daily.

We know Government and the Banks is in collision to make us serfs to debts we can never pay back.

And of course we know Government and Big Pharma is in collusion to profit off us getting more sick.

But some how vaccines are immune to all of this ? Even though it is manifested in the same currier matrix that is degenerating us more and more with each generation.

Yup. Sure.

Not a knock on the premise behind vaccines but that holistic premise went out the door a decade ago. They are simply spiking garbage up our children's veins. It's blue pill to even not see it like this. Respect the science, but understand the approach is complete shit and corrupted.

I remember the bullshit with the H1N1 flu shot. I'm not a elder or a child so I trust my body can fight off a flu. I ended up getting the flu and I was sick for 5 days as was fine. Now my body has built up natural immunity to it and I don't have to rely on a toxic cocktail each year to maybe protect me.

I'll take my chances with taking care of my own health before I trust the government and massive corporations. The average American is a sick, scab ridden, fat, sloth. This person lives off a diet of corn, soy, and Dr. pepper and gets his shots every year like the doctor says. I have nothing in common with that sickly sloth, but that's whom these shots are meant for. The golden standard of American health is a sickly and fat man whom was Burger King each day

Messages In This Thread