rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

At this point, I don't call myself anti-vaxx, but rather anti-unnecessary medicine. It's not as catchy a sound bite as the former, but it frames the argument in a better way to find the truth.

The short story on what I believe is that there is more money in sickness than health. You can only sell a cure to someone once, whereas you can medicine that covers up or alleviates their symptoms for an entire life time. Given that I know I've been lied to about almost everything when it comes to girl, and find that politics and history are similarly lied about, I am also very distrustful of the pharmaceutical industry.

I'm still learning about this stuff so I try not to make absolute statements given my lack of knowledge on the subjects. But I can say you'll absolutely run into problems if you buy the whole mainstream spiel; lock, stock, and barrel with little other proof or explanation other than they said so.

G

Messages In This Thread