rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Discovers His Wife Was Born A Man, Realizes That's Why She Sucks At Ironing

Man Discovers His Wife Was Born A Man, Realizes That's Why She Sucks At Ironing

I don't think I've ever been fooled by a tranny while sober in Asia. Now, the problem arises with the combination of alchohol, hornyness and very dark nightclubs. Then it can be very difficult to tell right away.

But as said, while sober or basically, not drunk out of your mind, then it's usually rather easy to tell. Something just feels different with trannies, they often seem very composed and controlled, no doubt because they feel like they must work hard to keep up their mask, while a real girl will be much more impulsive, emotional and laugh much more easily. Trannies rarely laugh because they laugh like men and not the feminine giggle like a real girl. There is also a certain girly voice, that I really doubt trannies can match, it is more than simple tone level, but a soft, natural and light voice.

As for the lubrication, I doubt a trannie can get wet like a girl. Like Beyond Borders wrote, you know it's a girl when she starts out being only slightly wet, but then after some foreplay or fore-banging it slips and slides in and out.

I agree though that conning someone into sex as a tranny should be a punishable offense, but these dudes are seriously fukked in the head, so I doubt they would care.

Messages In This Thread