rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I handle this massive shit testing from new GF?

How do I handle this massive shit testing from new GF?

Quote: (03-17-2014 10:18 AM)Klasmatic Wrote:  

Tldr version – new girlfriend tries to incite jealousy, I ignore her attempts and act unfazed. She ramps it up by hanging out with a guy she has history with, I ignore it. What’s the best play here? Call her out, be more possessive, end it immediately?

I read your whole post, but didn't want to quote all of it. Just quoted the last part.

This girl's bad news, man. The girls I've been with have never told me when a guy hits on them, because it's irrelevant, because no guy but me is relevant when we're dating. Her doing this stuff is...just no bueno...not good long-term relationship material. She's an adult, she should know how to handle getting hit on without involving you at all. "I have a boyfriend," end of conversation, simple as that, and no need to even mention it to you.

This hanging out with some dude she had a past with...I don't let my girlfriends have male friends, much less males with a past. I'd ditch her, but then, I wouldn't have dated a girl that does that kind of stuff in the first place. Actually, I correct myself, I have dated a girl like that in the past, when I was still green, and she did have male friends, and this kind of stuff did come up...incredible hourglass figure, like the Mexican models on Univision. The drama wasn't worth it, and knowing what I know now, the signs that she was damaged goods were there all along, if I had had the experience to know what to look for.

I say have fun. Remain aloof, don't take a girl like that seriously. You're being a good guy by honoring your part of the deal. If she doesn't, that's on her, but in the meantime, have fun, enjoy her, just don't get attached. When you get older, look for a girl worth keeping. For now, enjoy this girl's beauty if it makes you happy, just don't take her seriously. That's my two cents.

Messages In This Thread