rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hanoi Data Sheet

Hanoi Data Sheet

Quote: (08-16-2016 11:18 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

What do you think about bringing a girl back to the U.S. that isn't very hot just a low 7 and then having her and our potential kids go back to Vietnam for summers to spend with family so she doesn't miss it too much and kids see both cultures?

As I have mentioned in the Wife Hunting thread that me as a tall in shape fair skin white guy my best shots of bringing a girl to the U.S. from a foreign region is probably Asia.

Two reasons.

1) My value is by far the highest with them. Several now (from all different Asian countries over the years) that are quite good looking saying things like they are ugly next to me or their skin looks dirty compared to mine.

2) In the U.S. guys are much thirstier overall for white chicks, especially blondes and Latinas. Many many guys from different races aren't into Asian chicks at all and don't know a good looking from a bad.

Therefore the thirst to pump up her ego would only come mostly from other Asian guys - which is a smaller minority of the population - plus I think I would crush them as far as competition especially if a chick is into white guys in the first place. Also maybe some small competition from other white guys.

To be honest though being an American white guy I know intimately that the top white males that would be my competition almost never go after or marry Asian chicks.

Now in a different scenario I would see bringing a blonde Ukrainian or hot Colombian as a huge problem. Every guy would be all over that.

Your analysis is interesting, and probably mostly right.

Still, the thirst is real all over the Western world. A "low 7", if young and slim, being White or Asian, will have thirsty men, of all races, going after her. Relentlessly, in big cities.

You should keep her away from big cities and not let her attend (alone) too many social events, in the West.

Messages In This Thread