rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The switch

The switch

Quote: (03-18-2014 04:13 PM)Dkby Wrote:  

Called my gril today. We were chitchatting a bit, then she started how I haven't called her for like a month and all. I supposed there was drama waiting just around the corner, so I ejected myself. If I asked her about the roommate, it probably wouldn't end well [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

At least one thing is off my to-do list, so I have a free mind for tomorrow's night out.[Image: sleepy.gif]

Yeah, I second what Isaac Jordan said. You missed your opportunity to get her number that night.

However, there is a possible way: Indirect
1. Message or call your "girl/chick you used to bang"
2. Have some bullshit conversation and find out what her and her roommates schedule is like. Obviously in a way that she doesn't catch onto. Or you could skip this and just go for step 3.
3. Tell her you're planning something, and that she should invite her friends and roommate for...any given thing. A barbecue, out for drinks, shooting pool, house party...whatever. Hopefully they'll both be free, your old fuck buddy will come and bring her roommate for a night out with a group of people. When the time is right, game the roommate.

Messages In This Thread