rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study in Europe or the US for college?

Study in Europe or the US for college?

Quote: (03-17-2014 06:33 PM)Spoony Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 08:27 PM)Marmite Wrote:  

How are you getting free tuition? University students in the UK pay £27k for a three year degree, and that doesn't include the extra ~£12k student loan debt. If there's a way to get very cheap / free tuition in Europe I would gladly take it.

Because of scholarships I've received (I apply to a lot) and cheaper tuition in the EU, my costs are cut down to none/significantly less depending on the school.

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I'm still not exactly sure which field I'll end up going into, which is why the overlapping major requirements is very convenient. As of now, I'm leaning more towards oil with regards to ChemE and dermatology regarding medicine. I currently work in an ER at a local hospital and the hours look terrible for the other medical fields.

I'd have to say overall, I'm leaning more towards Europe; I have a hard time seeing myself living here in the future. A bit tired of masculine women.
Then you have to head to the less americanized/capitalistic countries.. If your concern is traditionaly femenine women.. I'd rather go to asia, even more considering you have a thing for asian women..

Messages In This Thread