rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going for younger lizards at close-knit venues

Going for younger lizards at close-knit venues

At some of the venues and groups I frequent, you tend to see the same regulars over and over again. Worse, many of the regulars are known to run in the same circles. The lizards who interest me there are usually in the 18-25 age range...and I'm in my mid-30's.

Still, I'm getting solid IOI's from some of these lizards. That said, I look about 25. So the lizards giving me IOI's may turn out not to be open to dating older guys.

Is there a risk of getting a bad reputation at a venue after getting blown out for being too old? If so, does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this problem?

Also, if my age becomes known to other guys in these groups, is there a real chance they will try to use it to AMOG, cockblock or white knight? Or am I overthinking this?

FWIW, the lizards are mostly in the 6-7 range with the occasional 8.

(I'm actively trying to focus more on night game and day game so that stuff like this is less of a problem. Still, I meet quite a few lizards who are too good to pass up just going places I was going anyway.)

Messages In This Thread