rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not getting second/third dates

Not getting second/third dates

So I've been going on a few first dates since last year (~15-20) but most of them are ending after the first date if not the second. The way it ends is also mostly radio silence or the girl texting me she had fun but is not interested. I was hoping to get some input why this is happening since this is really messing with my head.

I'm a 29 year old male/employed/athletic and the girls I have been going out with have been in the 21-32 range. Meeting them from bars , online, tinder and meetup groups . I've read the first date bang recipe thread but it's harder to schedule dates near my apartment and also it would be nice to see the girl for more than one night.

My first/ second dates are usually low key, drinks at a restaurant/ couple of appetizers or going out to shoot pool/bowling. My conversations are pretty standard ,low key focussing on travel/shared interests etc and most of the times I can tell the girl is enjoying it too. Also no issues like bad breath/odor since I'm very particular about that.

I understand rejection is part of dating but man it's like a punch in the stomach after this is happening especially after the girl knows you a bit (Getting blown out on initial approaches doesn't really faze me). Thoughts ?

Messages In This Thread