rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not getting second/third dates

Not getting second/third dates

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:17 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Bumping this thread.

This is something I've been having LOTS of trouble recently. A lot of my dates aren't getting back to me after the first date. I will note that 100% of my dates, at least now, are online from Bumble/Tinder.

The main issue for me is getting past the small talk and not sexualizing and getting a deeper emotional connection later on into the date. I know I should be doing this, but when I'm on the actual date I often just forget to do so.

Any advice form any of the players out there on how to sexualize/add emotion to a conversation when she just keeps gearing the conversation towards basic shit?

Same thing has happened to me several times bro. I feel your pain heh. I might have to examine my track record from this past year + 4th quarter of last year and see what worked & what didn't. But it almost seems like the chicks that met up with me for 2nd, 3rd date & sexy time (or sexy time on the 1st date) kind of had a strong attraction to me almost right out of the gate. But I do think that game can help win over some of the other sleepers too. Since you're in NYC you should never run out of prospective dates so keep on pushing brother.

Messages In This Thread