rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real reason Bin Laden corpse photo not released

Real reason Bin Laden corpse photo not released

Quote: (03-17-2014 12:14 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 11:59 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 09:15 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

For Muslims, the Koran is the word of God. The Koran clearly states that you must wage holy war (jihad), that non-believers are to be killed or otherwise enslaved, that apostasy is punishable by death and so on. It's hard to reinterpret this in any way as this is all coming from Mohammed himself.

The Christians hands are not free of blood either.

A quarter of my lineage comes from the Spanish conquistadors that moved to South America and brutally murdered and enslaved the indigenous people. All of this was done in the name of God and Jesus.

If anything, religion has historically been used as a front to justify conquest and expansion of an empire. It also helps to indoctrinate the conquered people into the new rule that they are living under.

I agree. Christianity is very similar to Islam if you go back far enough. Even as an atheist I have to recognize that the form of violent Christianity you mention is firmly in the past. Islam is still stuck in the exact same place - the Middle Ages.

One thing I wonder sometimes is which will win out in Western Europe - Feminism or Islam? The two ideologies are about as opposing as it gets. My money is on Islam in the long run as feminists don't tend to produce many children. But I could be wrong.

I think Christianity was MUCH more violent then Islam is now. Islamic violence comes from us Americans effing with their region of the world too much. Lets leave them the eff alone and I bet you won't see them blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

Messages In This Thread