rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proper Business Etiquette

Proper Business Etiquette

Understanding and demonstrating proper business etiquette will ensure that you have clients that are happy with your services, which ultimately means that you will continue to get paid.

One example of showing that one doesn't understand proper business etiquette, is someone who overpromises and underdelivers.

When you're hired to do work for someone, make sure you live up to whatever promises that you make to that person. If for some reason you can't do what you say you're going to do at a particular time, then it is imperative that you get out in front of that issue by communicating to them that the plans have changed and your resolution for that change so that their expectations can change accordingly.

You have to think about business from a long-term standpoint. You may get someone's money today, but do what you have to do, so that you have a shot at getting their money tomorrow.

I thought I would bring this up because it's something I'm coming across on a regular basis. Making money, on any real level, requires one to bring their A-game on a consistent basis, in fact doing so will give you wiggle room for the rare occasion that you can't/don't, but most people are fucking their money up from the beginning of the relationship.

Any other tips or observations that you guys have had regarding this particular topic, let's discuss them.

Messages In This Thread