rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higuest Divorce Rates¿What's wrong with Eastern Europe?

Higuest Divorce Rates¿What's wrong with Eastern Europe?

Quote: (03-16-2014 10:27 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 10:10 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Here are some raw statistics on marriage/divorce for european countries. Eastern europe as a whole doesn't seem too different from western europe.

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statist...statistics

Agreed, however I still find interesting how the causes of diverse might be so different than west, specially compared to the anglo countries full of betas such as the US.

An alpha male will only keep a high-test woman from straying so long and, make no mistake, slavic girls are as high-test as they come. Check out the manjaws {which many men find attractive, such as on models}, their height and their love of sex. Slavic beauty is very manufactured, is relies heavily on makeup and dress, take that all away and you just have normal white girls.

Not only that, but they are known for their hypergamy. As Kamaki said, they consciously use their pussy to rise in the ranks, so if anything better comes along, divorce is guaranteed.

Slavic husbands are as pitiful as American husbands. I have never met a Russian man who did not complain about his women.

They have many virtues, in fact they are the best on the Earth for short-term, and I have great respect for them as I once fell for a Russian girl. But, our hatred of Western women should not blind us to the problems elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread