rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking cigarettes for relaxation and productivity

Smoking cigarettes for relaxation and productivity

Since the time I've dived into freelancing and affiliate marketing, I'm mainly working from home and cafes. Though I love what I'm doing, I'll admit that sitting in front of the laptop the whole day does begin to take its toll.

I've found that lighting up a stick after a session of work or after accomplishing a task relaxes my mind and makes me look forward to the next task with more enthusiasm. It's like I know there is a little reward waiting for me and it makes me accomplish more. Smoking feels very meditative for me. Even a single smoke a day sometimes does the job.

Playing football(soccer) and working out have similar effects but I can't do them whenever I like.

Since I've always been very health conscious, I'm a bit worried as to what can be the long term consequences smoking around 1-2 smokes a day. Do the risks outweigh the peace and the productivity that I seem to find and relate this habit to?

Also, I'm not addicted to it by any means. Never in my life have I ever NEEDED a smoke. It's always been under my will.

Would love to get some opinions.

Messages In This Thread