rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make up for your bros bad game

How to make up for your bros bad game

One of my roommates has the opposite of what you all are curing.

He's the type that gets drunk, acts goofy with his buddies, and talks about reasons why the girls here won't work.
The, I'm better than her, she's too much work, *insert trait* girls always have their guard up.
[Image: malehamster.gif]

My last notch had a friend of hers walking up to him all flirty later the same night... wanting to talk.. wanting to take him to a different party for a bit... etc.
She was running game ON him.

She walked off frustrated for a bit and I had to spell out she was attracted, point out all the IOIs he was missing, and then call him a pussy and complain about the smell until he left the room.
Some dudes just need a little confidence boost and reminded that girls want sex too.

Every time he and his buddy seperated themselves from the kill I had to go berate them and coach them back in the right direction. They'd got the girls to our house then somehow didn't think the girls were down.

Like herding cats.

Messages In This Thread