rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Journalist is fired - 6 months later works minimum wage retail job

Journalist is fired - 6 months later works minimum wage retail job

Yeah it isn't just bad luck that he ended up in a shitty job, part of this is his problem too.

I'm glad that my skill is one of the "clean trades" ie. IT/computers. Even if I can't get what I'd like to get paid, it won't be minimum wage. Even the low-level shit jobs where I started are $15/hour. While working my normal 8-5 I also do work on the side at $40 an hour also, it'd be sweet if I could line up enough clients to make a living that way, wage slaving sucks.

I worked retail during my first year and a half of college, before I had enough stats to get a real IT job (A+ and Network+ certs took care of that), and it SUCKED. Cardguy is right, supervisors constantly finding something for you to do even when it slows down, the only break time is the official breaks where they still try to screw you out of the time.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread