rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calgary Stampede 2014

Calgary Stampede 2014

Day 7

For one last time, I decided to hit up Nashville North and the Stampede grounds. I would say I got there at about 5:30 or so and danced with about 10+ girls. Not surprisingly, none of them would split with their groups and isolation was all but impossible (a common issue the whole week). I did see one dude with a walker actually roam around the dance floor and dance with women, though. Deserved plenty of respect for that.

Day 8

Deciding to abandon the grounds, I head over to the Cowboys tent and by 5 PM, it's already pretty populated. Similar situation as yesterday where there were plenty of girls, but escalation and isolation was not happening. It didn't help that the ubiquitous competition and orbiting were in full swing here. One notable thing that happened was me instantly realizing that a fight would break out between these two dudes just by observing them. I saw a few words, tugs, and then punches literally 5 seconds later followed by a swarm of guys going at each other and the vigilant Cowboys staff jumping in. No flag to be acquired today.

Day 9

It's my last day in town and I've got another bar crawl today. I head to Ranchman's for one last time, tired of drinking, and longing to be done with the week. The bus is semi-enjoyable but nothing crazy, as the hosts aren't nearly as engaging as they could be. The bus only ever hits up 3 out of the 4 places, but I do wind up staying for a while at the Cowboys club. I actually do get some makeouts with 2 girls, one of them being a 6 I would say. She evidently has interest but she's not leaving her friends. I eventually just leave and call it a night, as I have to head back east the next morning.

No story in my next post, but some final thoughts and logistical notes.

Messages In This Thread