rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let`s talk franchise

Let`s talk franchise

The concept of a franchise is that you are buying a proven strategy. That said, it is best to remember that the franchiser is interested in promoting new franchises and not necessarily helping out your local franchise.
My day job in sales is working for a franchise, so I have some knowledge on the ground level. And I don't give a flying fuck what the national office has to say about finding sales leads because they usually end up being wrong every time. And when you complain about "The Plan" not working they suddenly develop hearing problems. I know longer call the national office for anything because every time I have it turns into a shouting match. I'm only able to get away with it because my employers, who own the local franchise, hate the national office more than I do.
I have noticed that most of the local restaurant franchises around the Philly area are increasingly owned by East Indians and Pakistanis. The Dunkin Donuts are all run by East Indians. As are many of the "Mexican" fast food restaurants. Go figure.

Messages In This Thread