rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake Facebook ?

Fake Facebook ?

Mostly for those who travel also, do you use your normal facebook or a different one? I hardly use Facebook and have seriously considered cutting 'friends' down to 50 or so of old friends, family and previous interesting co-workers/biz contacts, or maybe just real friends and family.

Having a tight Facebook page definitely works though and even chicks outside the west seems to enjoy spying on you on Facebook, however I don't want to have any girl I meet drunk in a bar in the same space as my older friends and family.

I've considered making a fake Facebook for that purpose, using a variation of my name and just adding a bunch of aquiantances to begin with, other travellers, online biz associates and such to get going, then use that for girls I meet? They most likely will just stay on as friends even if we don't keep contact because they have 500+ friends already.

Is this a plan? Normal even for the travelling player?

Messages In This Thread