rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo Night Out In NYC

Solo Night Out In NYC

Quote: (12-02-2018 11:01 AM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

There is a certain subset of girls that go out on weekends in the US, venue and scene differences notwithstanding.

What have you experienced to be their agenda? And is this good or bad? I see lots of girls queuing up at the fast food places after a night out (no guys in tow) so not everyone in this subset were up to meet guys though there would be no shortage of decent dudes especially in the anglosphere in the big cities I would imagine. Out for more pics for instagram perhaps?

@pointer, definitely agree on opening immediately upon entering into a bar whether solo or not (much more effective if you are with a wing or a group). The longer you wait before opening, the harder and low energy its going to come out as. But on the other hand, you jump in without IOIs and she is not interested/there is a bf in the group or something, it can be a vibe killer, and the poor manners/sense of entitlement that comes out from some girls at night do not help. Worth noting that eventually OP had success with a girl who was giving IOIs, though we are not sure if the girls prior gave signals or not.

Even with all the odds in your favor, ie. good logistics, you get IOIs, she is in a 2 set and its obvious they are looking to meet people, no beta blockers, you get on well with the friend, sealing the deal just seems like a huge mountain. You want to isolate her/change venues, her friend will have something to say (if she hasn't found somebody yet) and she feels bad leaving her. And a number at that case would mean close to nothing. Unless, you rope in other guys who may or may not destroy the vibe you built.

I commend the efforts of guys rolling solo at night but is it sustainable for the long term assuming you have time and finances to do so? I see new guys posting their first night out solo and I can't help thinking that the initial small steps of success might be a mirage if they continue solo missions on the regular.

Let us stick to NYC for context and topic relevance. This is probably as good as it gets rolling solo anywhere.

Messages In This Thread