rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couple questions.

Couple questions.

Hey guys, I actually have a few questions for you fellas, some quite deep.

Now anyone who uses this forum/ROK, pretty much understands the true nature of woman, fickle creatures you can't trust. Everywhere I go, I consistently read stories of women cheating, intiating most divorces, being annoying, nagging, bitches, etc etc. Which is something I agree with/have experienced, at least for most western woman.

However, a shred of me still clings on to blue pill belief. Why?

Simple, I come from an Arab Islamic background. Palestinian, to be exact. In my culture, young men get semi-arranged marriages. Funny thing is, everywhere I go, I constantly hear about how these marriages almost always work out, husband and wife both happy, love each other till death do part. Wife is submissive, cooks, cleans, pampers her husband, etc. These marriages last 30, 40 plus years, rarely ending in divorce. The woman themselves are beautiful, take care of themselves, etc. Seeing this traditionalism, this example of "true love", makes me cling on to blue pill beliefs, even though everything around me concerning the western world seems to speak red pill truths. A part of me wants to take this route, a part of me does not. An older mentor of mine, whom is well aquianted with game himself, tells me I have an "advantage" over other men in America because I can choose the traditional arab route, which leads to happiness. But I dont know...

What do you guys think?

My second question is, how can a 21 year old with no car and no empty crib fix his logistics without moving out? Financially I cannot move out, but I still want to get laid, every now and again. lol.

Messages In This Thread