rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time for a new lifestyle approach: Living in my van, working for myself

Time for a new lifestyle approach: Living in my van, working for myself

Quote: (03-12-2014 09:12 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2014 07:46 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'm not trying to hate on you but how do you see yourself getting laid while living in a van?

Hipster chicks across the US and Canada are lining up as we speak to get fucked by a guy wearing flannel in the back of a VW van. Just make sure you're very ironic about it all.

I don't know if Enigma is being sarcastic or not but he's right.

I had 3 different friends back home (Ireland) live in vans during the summer so they could stay on the beach and surf. They all got laid like kings. I think girls like the novelty of it and see you as this mysterious traveller type. Plus logistically it is very handy cause your kitchen is your sitting room is your bedroom. Once they are in the van they might as well be in your bed haha.

Their standard trick was to invite them over to hang out and cook them some food. While cooking you can tell them all about your travels and adventures. What its like to be free to go wherever ya want and about that one time you got stuck driving over a mountain pass etc. If you have some beers on hand and the camper is set up well then its quite easy to transition to the bang. In fact these guys used to open a lot with the fact they were homeless and lived in a van. Girls went crazy for it.

As for the states I think it actually works even better. When I worked in skydiving near Boston I lived in a similar sized trailer (basically a bed and a table on a single axel) that didn't even have power. I got laid more then at any other time in my life. And not just 'hippy girls'. These were hot girls from the city who came to skydive. Again they liked the novelty and probably being Irish added to the fantasy. I think Christian McQueen talked about how he got laid when he lived in his car recently too. Its all about frame and selling the idea.

As for how I will go about it in New Orleans I have yet to see. I have started mentioning it on tinder up here in Canada and girls are going crazy to come drive around in it. In fact my main girl is pissed I am getting it and keeps talking about how much I will get fucked cause I own a cool camper [Image: banana.gif]

I guess when I am older it won't seem as cool but right now I look 24 and these bored city girls love the idea of a travelling surf bum who is seeing the world on his own terms.

TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R - Girls actually love to get fucked in campers/vans. It should make things easier not harder.

Messages In This Thread