rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going rural

Going rural

Over the last 3 years of travelling I have noticed that no matter which country I am in. Every time I go out into some shitty rural town that only has 3 pubs or so, I have bitches lining up to talk to me.

Granted there are a few downsides to doing this. Such as not having your own place to take girls back to, you need to know someone from the area to point you int he right direction and actually finding a rural town that has a bar in the first place can be a challenge.

I have found that in Scandinavian countries, it is just too easy. The town slut will be begging for some fresh meat to jump on. Also, the guys usually aren't that bad either about the whole Outsider coming in to steal our girls. Where in Lithuania, Poland, Germany and Serbia, the guys will actively go out of their way to cock block you.

There isn't going to be lavish nightclubs that you have in the major cities. But I often have a lot more fun going to some bum-fuck country town and trying my luck.

What are your experiences?

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Messages In This Thread